Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Latest PC Shopper magazine out now!!!

Tired of all those tech mags that just won’t talk to you? You know, those kind of reads that’ll bombard you with lots of jargons then give you nosebleeds and migraines?

Well, if you are, then it’s high time for you to start flipping the pages of PC Shopper instead.

PC Shopper is the I.T. lifestyle magazine that will help you enjoy your tech by explaining how it works in the simplest of words possible.

From hardware to software, gadgets to innovations, PC Shopper lets you feast on the latest technological goodies accompanied by words from tech savvy writers.

Aside from all things I.T., PC Shopper also evaluates the latest video games, music albums and films.

This month, PC Shopper features articles and stories on digital filmmaking for beginners, fashionable gizmos, games from E3 2010, careers in I.T. and the hottest environment-friendly gadgets.

And if the cute cover girl is not enough reason to win you over, then how about a review on an array of notebooks, digicams, multimedia players, peripherals and smartphones?

If you don’t take my word for it, then why not grab a copy of PC Shopper and go see for yourself? And while you’re at it, checkout my write-up on some wacky gadgets.

So if you want to tech up your life but don’t know how to, then I suggest you add PC Shopper to your reading collection. I also recommend it to Lone Opinion followers, techies and good friends of mine (yes Chinen, I’m looking at you).

PC Shopper, your I.T. Lifestyle Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment